Check this page often for employment postings from members of the Rusk Area Chamber of Commerce!
Purpose of the Position: Retain, grow, and promote Chamber membership. Support Office Manager in chamber duties and activities. Maintain social media campaigns.
Essential Job Responsibilities
1. Communicate with existing and new businesses to increase membership, hear business concerns, and encourage active participation in chamber events. Communicate the value of Chamber membership to member and non-member businesses personally.
2. Establish a personal rapport with potential and current members through regular phone calls, emails, and visits.
3. Maintain an updated list of current members with current contact and business information.
4. Set goals with the Chamber Board of Directors for acquiring new members and provide a monthly report on the status of those activities.
5. Conduct an annual survey of members and report findings to the Board of Directors.
6. Create monthly Chamberlink newsletter including selecting and gathering information on a monthly spotlight organization.
7. Maintain Chamber social media outlets and occasionally assist with website updating.
8. Work with the Office Manager to develop innovative and creative marketing ideas for events and to increase membership.
9. Maintain events calendar of member and Chamber events.
10. Perform a yearly membership drive using innovative ideas to increase membership.
11. Assist Office Manager in the operation of the Chamber office.
12. Assist with the Rusk County Visitor Center as needed.
13. Perform any other duties as assigned by the Office Manager or the Board of Directors.
Required Skills and Education:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. High level of experience using social media outlets.
3. Knowledge of the Ladysmith and Rusk County areas.
4. Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
5. Typing ability of 40 words per minute accurately.
6. Great written and verbal communication skills.
7. High level grammar and spelling skills.
8. Reliable transportation with current insurance.
1. Website design and maintenance experience.
2. Sales experience.
3. Marketing experience or training.
This position is for three days per week totaling 21 hours per week, although some chamber events or occasional increased workload may require some additional hours as needed. Starting pay is $12 per hour. Mileage is reimbursed at the current IRS mileage rate.
To apply email a resume, cover letter, and three references to email@example.com. The deadline to apply is Friday July 24th.
Part/Full Time Bus Driver
Rusk County Transit Commission
Ladysmith, WI 54848
$11.00 - $11.50 an hour - Full-time, Part-time
RCTC is a public transportation company serving Rusk County and the City of Ladysmith for over 35 years. Looking for responsible and safe-minded driver. Must have the ability to work in a team atmosphere. We have a complete and thorough in-house training program.
*Weekday Hours of Operation: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm*
Saturday Shift: 7:30am to 1:00pm
Sunday Shift: 7:00 am to 12:00pm (with additional paid incentives)
**CDL & Passenger Endorsement required for Sunday route**
$ 11.00 per hour for Class D license
Must be willing to achieve a CDL & Passenger Endorsement within 6 months. In- House training and costs associated with these endorsements are company paid
$ 11.50 per hour for CDL and Passenger Endorsed Driver
Wage will be adjusted with driving experience and cross training ability
The right candidate will need:
Example: forklift, heavy equipment, farm equipment, passenger vehicles, etc.
On the Job Training includes
CDL & Passenger Endorsements
Pre & Post trip vehicle inspections
Operation of a computer tablet for rider locations
Operation of a wheelchair lift
Operation of a commercial radio
Passenger safety and sensitivity
Ability to assist passengers in wheelchairs with on and off the bus
Ability to assist with putting groceries on and off the bus
IF YOUR INTERESTED BUT HAVE QUESTIONS CALL (715)-532-1000 OR STOP BY AND WE CAN SET UP A RIDE ALONG WITH A TEAM DRIVER!
RCTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RCTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $11.50 per hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
Company's Facebook page:
The Tender Learning Center/Early Head Start Child Care Partnership is looking for Early Childhood Teachers. Qualifications for these positions are: Commitment to working with children in a developmental setting and a sincere desire to have a meaningful effect on their lives. Certification with the Registry, Pediatric CPR/First aid and AED Certifications, Early Childhood Training or experience, or the willingness to obtain all of these trainings. If interested in these job openings please stop by the Tender Learning Center at 611 E. Menasha Ave in Ladysmith, WI., email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 715-532-5200.